Features and Benefits
Visa Online® is a valuable resource that can help you successfully manage your Visa® business, whether your focus is products and services, marketing, systems, operations, or all of the above. You will find a wealth of information, online tools, and forms right at your fingertips.
Products and Services
- Manage and extend your Visa portfolio with detailed product profiles and updates, enhancements, implementation guides, card specifications, and member service training.
- Increase sales and build member loyalty with Visa marketing programs, market research, best practices, and planning tools such as business modeling and performance measurement calculators.
- Order or download market-ready and market-tested materials that can be customized with your credit union’s name and logo.
- Access the latest operations information and documentation in support of VisaNet systems, services and programs, including the Visa Operating Regulations.
- Protect against fraud and default using timely information and tools for risk management.
- Subscribe to secured services and applications such as Visa Resolve Online.
- Quickly find the forms you need, including licensing, records, and program applications.
- Access current Visa news of interest to clients and subscribe to publications such as the Visa Business News.
- Find Visa training opportunities, including online materials and instructor-led workshops.
Visa Online is a helpful resource for managing your existing Visa portfolio. Successfully shape and guide your program with valuable information in the areas of enhancements, product profiles and updates, planning and implementation tools, training and member service guides, and detailed product and service documentation.
When you put the power of Visa marketing behind your products, it’s easy to increase sales and build member loyalty. Visa Online gives you instant access to Visa’s marketing programs, market research, best practices, and valuable planning tools.
Systems and Operations
Visa Online has a wealth of information available to keep you up-to-date on systems and operations. Whether for an existing product or a product launch, you will be able to access the most current information and procedures through Visa Online.
To protect against fraud and default, it helps to have timely information on risk management. Develop strategically sound risk management policies with information from Visa Online.
News and Resources
Stay up-to-date with Visa Business News articles, a calendar of key dates, training and education opportunities, and a summary of what’s new on Visa Online. You have convenient access to your subscribed online publications and applications, and to commonly used forms. Useful tools include search, a site index, topic lists, and an acronym glossary of Visa and industry terms.
To gain access to Visa Online:
- Enroll in Visa Online by completing the online enrollment form at www.visaonline.com.
- You will need your credit union’s Business Identification (BID) Number.
- If you do not know your BID, contact Visa Account Support (available from 8:00am to 7:00 pm Eastern, Monday-Friday) by phone at 888.847.2488 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive your user name via email within two business days.
- You will need to use this assigned user name when you log into Visa Online for the first time, at www.us.visaonline.com.
- If you need assistance during the enrollment process, please contact Visa Online Member Service—24 hours a day, 7 days a week—by phone at 800.597.8479 or by email at email@example.com.