On demand information for your credit card portfolio.
You need accurate, easy-to-access, on-demand information to make critical decisions for your credit card portfolio and FIS Credit Portfolio Intelligence (PI) for BASE2000 and TBS provides you just that. Take a comprehensive look at your credit card portfolio and make the most accurate risk and revenue decisions with this revolutionary tool.
- Performance and Accuracy - Pre-analyzed information ensures accurate and consistent end-user reports.
- Data Refresh - Refreshed nightly and audited for accuracy.
- End-User Oriented - Easy-to-use, Web-based graphical interface.
- Ad Hoc Reporting - Drag and drop report development provides fast answers.
- Reporting Tools - Utilize built-in filters, calculations, prompts, and other advanced reporting features.
- Interactive Reporting - Authoring and queries are interactively developed, modified and enhanced.
- Charts and Graphs - Various presentation methods promote rapid understanding.
- Drill-Through - Dashboards provide a logical path from high-level summaries to iterative levels of detail.
- Multiple Levels of Security - Ensuring only you have access to your data.
PI provides a comprehensive view of your credit card program, enabling users to analyze critical information to address your credit union's strategies for revenue growth, risk management and member relationships. With options for accessing your data, PI provides you alternative methods for analysis:
- Visual Portfolio - A pre-defined view of your data. Determine strategic direction and optimize day-to-day operations with interactive visual insight into key performance indicators. You gain actionable insights—clear, relevant facts about your credit union that facilitate improved decision-making.
- Interactive Portfolio - Conduct ad hoc analyses with drill-down capabilities for data mining. Gain significant insight into what's happening and why, providing you with the ability to make critical business decisions based on information down to the account and transaction level.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Web-based, optimized platform for reporting, drill-down and ad-hoc analysis
- Three-tiered, PCI-compliant security model
- Users to create and deliver, reducing IT development time and dependence
- Historical data for forecasting and trend analysis
- Geographic perspective on cardholder spend and behavior
- Decision support activities platform with minimal impact on your operational environment
- Scalable solution grows with your credit union
- Follows industry best practice data warehouse methodologies
PI Express on TBS
PI Express allows users unlimited access to search, sort and filter more than 100 of the most relevant data fields related to your cardholder portfolio. Point-and-click functionality helps you create and customize tabulated results for your credit union. Searches can be saved for future use to generate reports from data within your cardholder portfolio and results can be exported with the click of a button.
PI Express is available to all TBS clients.