Credit union leaders, start your preparations for the voyage into the future of payments as one of the nation’s leading Credit Union Services Organizations (CUSO) provides important industry news, insights and advice. CSCU’s 2017 annual conference takes place on April 4-7, 2017 at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando™. Please ensure that this signature event on the payments industry calendar is also on your calendar!
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS:
- An exceptional lineup of keynote speakers and industry experts taking you through the critical topics on payments
- Interacting with experts and partners at the industry showcase
- Great networking opportunities and case studies from other credit union executives
- Amazing insights into the future of payments from CSCU’s thought leaders
- A fun-filled experience at the world-class Polynesian themed resort located a short boat ride away from Universal Studios Florida® and CityWalk®
- Golf in sunny Florida – a great ending to an informative, educational and entertaining conference
at the group rate are now available. Click here
or call (866)-360-7395 to reserve your room today.
AGENDA: Click here
Universal elements and all
related indicia TM & © 2016 Universal Studios. © 2016
Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. Loews Royal Pacific Resort logos
© 2016 UCF Hotel Venture. All rights reserved.
Please register for events below. You will
automatically be registered for all general sessions, breakouts, roundtable
sessions, and other meals.
If the registration form is not loading, please click here
* If for any reason you register and are unable to attend, please cancel by close of day on March 1, 2017 to avoid the registration fee. Any cancellations after this date are subject to a $200 cancellation fee per person.