Gain peace of mind with comprehensive fraud management.
Advanced tools and resources help protect your cardholders and your card programs. Attack fraud with a comprehensive and growing suite of products and services. We are dedicated to putting our expertise to work for you and to helping prevent and diminish your future risk exposure.
The Fraud Prevention Team assists credit unions in understanding, preventing and researching potential fraud losses affiliated with their card programs. With the use of state-of-the-art neural network solutions and enhanced analytic programs, we offer turnkey fraud prevention and detection tools and services 24/7/365. We also offer a wide variety of additional fraud educational resources including webcasts, PC-based training programs, security best practices updates, flash fraud trend communications and ongoing industry updates.
The Chargeback Services Team provides case management services for credit unions. It gathers and tracks all documentation necessary to validate fraudulent activity, process compliance chargebacks and prepare cardholder close-out packages. These functions combine to reduce chargeback liability and potential losses from fraudulent activity.
As the payments industry evolves and fraud trends change, the Product Management Team continues to analyze what tools and resources our credit unions require. Developing new products to address the ever-changing needs of our credit unions and their members, and upgrading existing programs with new enhancements provides you with flexibility in meeting the demands of managing fraud risk.
Products and Services
For more information, email email@example.com or call 888.930.CSCU (2728).
- Fraud Prevention - With the fraud neural network engine and proprietary analytics of our strategic business partner, FIS, we offers detection and prevention services to combat card fraud. Our solutions integrate layered rule and score-based fraud strategy deployment along with the Visa® Advanced Authorization risk data elements and MasterCard® strategies to further protect your programs.
- Compromise Manager™ - Secure Internet-accessible utility to automate the handling of compromised accounts for account blocking decisioning, plastics reissuance, cardholder notification and account monitoring.
- Fraud Education and Client Support - Our fraud prevention experts continuously provide updates to educate our credit unions about card fraud and increase their awareness of common tools, fraud schemes and potential preventive fraud strategies.
- System-Based Fraud Options and Parameters - Regardless of which authorization platform your portfolio runs on, we bring an array of risk-based options to manage credit and debit programs.
- FIS Secured® - Cut your debit and credit fraud losses.