Build relationships with a market-leading rewards program.
ScoreCard® is a market-leading, credit and debit card rewards program designed to increase transactions, market share and profitability on existing and new card accounts. With more than 6,000 programs in place, ScoreCard has an unmatched track record for acquiring, retaining, cementing and broadening account relationships.
Motivating and rewarding card usage with travel and merchandise awards encourages cardholders to choose your card first and often for everyday spending and major purchases. Your card portfolio becomes more profitable from increased transaction revenue, increased balances and the effects of long-term account relationships.
- Obtain and score your transactions and promotions with a full spectrum of services
- Increase the market share of you credit or debit card portfolio
- Improve and retain long-term relationship accounts
- A dedicated website for your members
- Turnkey administration
- Analytic reporting
- Ease of Use - Cardholders accumulate ScoreCard Bonus Points for every net dollar spent on qualifying purchases. Cardholders see points add up quickly when their card is used for everyday transactions as well as large purchases.
- Exciting Rewards - Bonus Points may be redeemed for attractive, brand-name gifts and travel rewards featured in the ScoreCard catalog and at www.scorecardrewards.com.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 888.930.CSCU (2728).
- Marketing - From product launch marketing materials to growth and retention campaigns, we will assist in the promotion of your ScoreCard program. We also offer extensive marketing support such as webcasts, newsletters and more.
- Training - Training for your credit union, before and after implementation, to ensure your employees are knowledgeable about all aspects of the program.
- Member Service - Cardholders receive quality member care for program details and inquiries. In addition, we have a dedicated Travel Service Center to support all cardholder travel related needs.
- Scoring Platform - Monitor your programs and perform cardholder maintenance and inquiries with an easy-to-use, web-based administrative tool.
- Consumer Website - Cardholders can view reward selections, make redemptions, browse rewards and purchase any travel needs they may have.