Convenient, educational online sessions.
Convenient, educational online sessions that cover a wide range of topics. Interact with industry experts and thought leaders and stay ahead in a constantly evolving industry.
EMV Webcast Series • August - October 2014
EMV experts from CPI share their insights and answer critical questions through a 3-part series:
Part 1: EMV 101- Easing Into the Transition of EMV
- August 19, 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST:
Presented by Tony McGee, Customer Care Manager, CPI
- Considerations, milestones and decisions needed throughout the EMV journey from an issuer's perspective. Key milestones explored include product training needs, product definitions, key ceremonies, card manufacturing and fulfillment. (Repeat of breakout session at SC14.)
Part 2: Impact of EMV
- September 3, 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST:
Presented by Docia Myer,VP of Financial Sales, CPI
- The perceived complexity of migration can be overwhelming and this workshop aims to take the mystery out of EMV. Key exploration includes deliverables and timeline for the EMV migration, production lead times, design considerations (rebranding/innovation, value add-ons (loyalty/reward) and lessons learned from Europe/Canada.
Part 3: EMV Through the Eyes of the Consumer
- October 1, 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST:
Presented by Diane Jackson, VP of Strategic Marketing, CPI
- As the U.S. market migration to EMV continues, do we really understand how, in a complex payments market, we keep our focus on the customer experience? Taking lessons learned from previous global market migrations, this session aims to highlight best practice initiatives transferable into the US, unique marketing challenges in relation to the US and the benefits of industry collaboration in supporting the customer experience.
FIS Performance Improvement Card Solutions Training ClientLink/B2K
Did you know eLearning courses are available for ClientLink, Portfolio Intelligence Express, eZDisclosure, Consumer Card 101, and Developing a Plan to Grow Your Consumer Card Portfolio? eLearning courses are self-paced, online learning tutorials that help you fully familiarize yourself with a card application or service. All eLearning courses have a six-month subscription, allowing you to freely revisit the course as many times as you want for six months from the date of enrollment. Click here for ClientLink information
and click here for B2K information.
For all past Webcasts, please visit our On Demand Webcasts page.