- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Alerts
Go mobile. Solutions that provide greater member access through mobile payments, mobile applications, mobile browsers, text messaging, mobile alerts and more. From mobile banking to V.me to mobile alerts, you and your members are covered.
Be there for your members. Anytime, anywhere.
Use the tabs above to navigate through the variety of mobile solutions we offer.
CSCU Presents: Historical Reality Checks and Other Shattered Myths
Are you still on the fence about mobile banking? Think it's too expensive? It's time for a reality check.
||Swallowed chewing gum does not take seven years to digest. In fact, chewing gum is mostly indigestible and passes through the digestive system at the same rate as other ingested matter.
||Nero did not "fiddle" during the Great Fire of Rome. In fact, he paid for a relief effort with his own funds, provided food and shelter for the homeless and created a new urban development plan that would make it more difficult for fires to spread.
|| Mobile banking solutions are not expensive to implement. In fact, CSCU’s mobile banking solutions integrate to any platform and offer significant discounts on development costs—and can even save you money in the long run.
Act now and save big on the mobile app development fee. Schedule a demo today
For more information, call 888.930.CSCU (2728).
Tomorrow's digital wallet solution...today.
Your members demand convenience, and digital wallets give them just that. Today's consumers need their payment options to work reliably from any device. V.me—a digital wallet service from Visa®—does just that, delivering the security, simplicity and personalization your members desire as payments continue to evolve.
V.me gives your members the ability to store most major payment brands, allowing them to make purchases easily from any device without having to enter in their information time after time. By simply entering in their V.me username and password, they can make payments easily and securely.
Benefits for Your Members
V.me puts your members in the center of commerce. Your members:
- Experience a consistent payment process across channels.
- Manage profile and payment methods.
- Get alerts on Visa card usage.
- Checkout securely and easily using one username and password.
And in the near future, new features may be added that will allow your members to better access and use V.me to simplify their payment experience across channels.
Benefits for Your Credit Union
When your members use V.me, your credit union:
- Positions your card at the top of your cardholders' digital wallets.
- Reinforces its perception as a payments technology leader.
- Reduces concerns about security, which drives transaction growth.
- Gains valuable insights into cardholder shopping behavior.
- Maintains and deepens member relationships by customizing V.me.
For the latest V.me marketing materials, visit our Marketing Resource Guide.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enhancing and simplifying the shopping experience.
Allow your members to use their MasterCard® or other
network card or payment device to discover a faster shopping experience that is
as simple as a click, tap or touch—anywhere MasterPass™by
MasterCard® is accepted.MasterPass gives
your members a better way to pay while enhancing and simplifying the digital
shopping experience. Soon, this experience will integrate point-of-sale
The MasterPass digital wallet gives your members the ability to make a MasterPass payment from wherever they are with one simple experience.
Your members can sign up for a MasterPass-connected wallet from a link on your credit union web page. By doing so, you will be providing them with their own digital wallet where they can safely store their credit union card information, address books and more securely online, hosted by an entity they trust. The wallet is open, which means that in addition to MasterCard cards, consumers can use other branded credit, debit and prepaid cards.
Increase transactions by offering MasterPass to your members today, and have your credit union’s cards top of wallet. With MasterPass, you are reinventing how your members shop—making it possible to pay for the things they want with the security they demand, through the simple click of a mouse, touch of a tablet or tap of a smartphone. Whether they are at home, in a store or on the go.
For more information, email email@example.com.
Increase market competitiveness with mobile alerts.
Your members want real-time alerts—around the clock, every day—and you can provide them. Mobile transaction alerts are an excellent opportunity to broaden your communication and support channels.
With the introduction of Pass-Through Mobile Alerts, you can offer your cardholders a valuable service to increase customer satisfaction and retention. The Mobile Alerts feature is available for all credit, debit and ATM transactions processed by the Pass-Through system. Best of all, it is entirely contained within the Pass-Through system, which means that no interaction or setup is required with core processing systems.
- Real-Time Alerts - Alerts are generated in real time based on the initial request for authorization of a card transaction.
- On-Demand Balance Inquiry - As an optional feature, cardholders can receive a text containing their account balance by simply texting "BAL."
- Branded Enrollment Site - Your cardholders can enroll in Mobile Alerts through a sponsored website that reflects your credit union's brand.
- Pass-Through Web Integration - Mobile Alerts is specifically integrated into the card management environment, allowing institutions to leverage branch enrollment and back office support.
- 11 Alerts to Choose From - ATM Deposit, ATM Withdrawal, Card Purchase, Card Status Change, Address/Phone/Name Change, Internet/Phone/Mail Order, International Transaction, Out-of-State Transaction, Pay-at-the-Pump Transaction, Declined Transaction, and Suspicious Transaction Alerts.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.930.CSCU (2728).
- Expand Member Engagement - Interact with your cardholders on a more frequent basis, helping you increase brand recognition.
- Mitigate Fraud - Alerts allow cardholders to stay in touch with their account in real time.
- Attract a New Demographic - Alerts are attractive to mobile-savvy cardholders who seek out tech support tools when choosing a credit union.
- Increase Cardholder Retention - Enrolled cardholders are less likely to move their accounts.
- Achieve "Top-of-Wallet" Status - A stronger connection between your cardholders and their cards promotes increased spending.